ATi Radeon BIOS Tuner (RaBiT) 1.3: Important changes04.06.2019
Eugene aka Jaz Azarov has prepared a new version is rapidly gaining a leading position among programs of its class Bios Editor ATi Radeon BIOS Tuner (RaBiT). Let me remind you that this development has a number of unique features, including the ability to explicitly change a large set of memory timings.
The new version RaBiT 1.3 introduces the following important innovations:
- Fixed parameter editing SubSystem ID and SubVendor ID.
- Added support for BIOS Radeon X300, X600, initial support BIOS Radeon X800 (only works the first tab).
- Fixed incorrect detection frequencies in some cases, for example in the presence of SDR memory.
- Hidden (translated in the mode of "read-only"), some of the "uninteresting" parameters of the memory controller ( «Write Latency», «Command Latency», «Strobe Latency») - you can not edit them now, although they are in the log.
- Added several new memory controller parameter R300, relating to the signal Out Enable ( «Shift of OE signal for WRITE Data», «Shift of OE signal for WRITE Data Strobe»), which may slightly improve performance.
- Added editing of parameter «Memory Refresh Rate».
- Added support for the Windows XP.
- Improved editing of memory size (requires testing).
- Log is now painted in accordance with the semantic content.
Download novelty possible from our file archive:
- ATi Radeon BIOS Tuner (RABIT) 1.3 (101 КБ Windows 9x / ME / NT / 2000 / XP).
Official discussion with the author continues in this branch of our conference.